Mocha - NolaFrom jo_jo_ba 8 months ago
- 1 cup rolled oats shopping list
- 1 cup toasted oat cereal (ie. Cheerios) shopping list
- ½ cup wheat bran shopping list
- ¼ cup chopped almonds shopping list
- 2 tbsp ground coffee shopping list
- ⅓ cup double-strength brewed espresso shopping list
- ½ tsp coffee extract shopping list
- 2 tbsp pulverized coffee-bean-brittle.html">Coffee Bean Brittle shopping list
- 2 tbsp white sugar shopping list
- pinch salt shopping list
- 1 tbsp canola oil shopping list
- 1 ½ oz dark chocolate, finely chopped shopping list
- 3 tbsp chocolate covered raisins shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 350 F and line a baking sheet with parchment.
- In a large bowl, combine the oats, cereal, almonds, and ground coffee.
- Whisk together the espresso, sugars and oil, then mix the liquid into oats.
- Spread in one layer on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and mix in the chocolate while still warm.
- Let it granola cool fully, stir in the raisins, and transfer into an air-tight container (I used a coffee can!).
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!