Strawberry Arugula Spring SaladFrom rdavis7 8 months ago
- ½ cup pecan halves shopping list
- 2 cups loosely packed baby arugula shopping list
- 1 pint strawberries, hulled and thinly sliced shopping list
- 1 small sweet onion, thinly sliced shopping list
- 3 tablespoons grapeseed oil shopping list
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar, rice wine vinegar, or white vinegar shopping list
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds shopping list
- 1 tablespoon chopped onion shopping list
- ½ teaspoon worcestershire sauce shopping list
- ¼ teaspoon smoked paprika shopping list
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt shopping list
- ½ cup goat cheese, crumbled, optional shopping list
How to make it
- 1. In a small skillet, toast the pecans over medium heat, tossing frequently until fragrant, about 2 minutes. Place the pecans into a small dish; set aside.
- 2. In a large salad bowl, add the arugula, strawberries, and sliced onion. In a blender, combine the oil, vinegar, sugar, sesame seeds, chopped onion, Worcestershire sauce, paprika, and salt. Blend until the ingredients are pureed. Taste and adjust seasoning as needed.
- 3. Toss the blended vinaigrette into the salad bowl ingredients. Garnish with the pecans and goat cheese before serving.