Maple Glazed Roasted Acorn SquashFrom littlesponger 3 years ago
How to make it
- 1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
- 2. Place squash sliced onto a baking sheet and drizzle with oil. Season with alt and pepper and gently toss together.
- 3. Sprinkle tops of squash with brown sugar.
- 4. Roast squash for 35 to 40 minutes occasionally tossing around, gently, to avoid sticking.
- 5. 7 to 10 minutes before roasting is completely, brush a small amount of maple syrup over each piece of squash and finish roasting.