Basic MuffinsFrom tlbnitz 6 months ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375
- Cream the butter and sugar together
- Add the eggs one at a time and mix till combined
- Combine the dry ingredients together
- Add 1/2 the flour mix to the butter mixture and 1/2 the butter milk and mix on low till combined
- Add the other 1/2 of the ingredients as well as the vanilla.
- (here is where you would add any extra goodies like berries or nuts)
- Spray muffin tins with non stick spray or use liners and using a ice cream scoop, scoop into muffin cups.
- Bake in over for 20-24 minutes. We use a convection oven and have the fan set to low.
- Remove from oven and let sit in pan for 5-10 minutes before removing to cool.
The Cooktlbnitz Calgary, Canada
- Not added to any groups yet!