ChiliFrom browneyegirl 9 months ago
- 2 1/2 pounds ground beef shopping list
- 2 pounds sausage or italian sausage, optional shopping list
- 2 large onions, diced shopping list
- 2 large green peppers, diced shopping list
- 2 or more jalaponos, diced (optional) shopping list
- 2 cans chili beans of your choice shopping list
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder shopping list
- 2 to 4 teaspoons chili powder shopping list
- 1 package chili seasoning mix shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
- 2 cans tomato sauce shopping list
- 2 cans diced tomatoes, drain juice shopping list
- 1 jar mild, medium or hot salsa shopping list
- ketcup shopping list
- crackers shopping list
How to make it
- Brown the ground beef, sausage, chili beans (most chili beans asks to cook with the meat), onions, green peppers, jalapens and season with salt and pepper.Drain the excess fat.
- Add the rest of the ingredients except the ketcup and crackers.Cook for 5 extra minutes.
- Add enough chili to a bowl, add enough ketcup and crackers to your liking.
- Could add this to a crockpot to keep it warm after cooking the first six ingredients and add the rest of the ingredients.Let it go for 4 to 6 hours.
People Who Like This Dish 2
- clbacon Birmingham, AL
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔