Beef And Rice TeriyakiFrom browneyegirl 2 years ago
- 1 to 2 pounds stew meat, cut up shopping list
- 1 medium onion, diced real fine shopping list
- 1 medium green pepper, diced real fine shopping list
- 4 to 6 celery, diced real fine (optional) shopping list
- 1 cup rice shopping list
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder or to your liking shopping list
- 1 teaspoon chili powder or to your liking (optional) shopping list
- 1 can (14.5 oz) diced tomatoes, drain juice shopping list
- teriyaki marinade sauce shopping list
- shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- la choy chow mein noodles (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Wash the stew meat.Add the meat to a plate and cut into cubes (the way you like it).Wash again.Add the meat to a bowl with a lid and add enough teriyaki sauce.Refrigerate for an hour.
- In an pan add the diced onion, green pepper, optional celery and the meat.Add enough water.Season with salt and pepper.Let it cook for an hour.Drain well.
- In another pan add one cup of water.Let it come to a boil, then turn it off and add the rice.Let stand for 5 minutes.Add the rice to the meat mixture and mix well.Stir in the garlic powder, optional chili powder and diced tomatoes.Mix well.Add 1 teaspoon of teriyaki sauce and mix well.
- In a bowl add the food and as much of the cheese and optional la choy chow mein noodles and mix well.