Creamy Fudge BarsFrom browneyegirl 9 months ago
- 1 cup butter, softened shopping list
- 2 cups light brown sugar shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 2 teaspoons vanilla shopping list
- 2 1/2 cups all - purpose flour shopping list
- 2 teaspoons baking soda shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 3 cups quick rolled oats, uncooked shopping list
- Filling shopping list
- 1 package (12 ounce) semisweet chocolate pieces shopping list
- 1 cup sweetened condensed milk shopping list
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 teaspoons butter shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 1 cup nuts or walnuts, chopped (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cream together butter and suggar.Mix in eggs and vanilla.Sift together flour, baking soda and salt.Stir in rolled oats.Add dry ingredients to creamy mixture.Set aside.
- In a sauce pan over boiling water mix together chocolate pieces, sweetened condensed milk, butter and salt.Stir until mixture is smooth.Stir in vanilla and nuts.Spread about 2/3 oatmeal mixture in a bottom of a greased 15 1/2 x 10 1/2 x 1 inch jelly roll pan.Cover with chocolate mixture.Dot with remainder of oatmeal mixture and swirl it over chocolate filling.Bake for 25 to 30 minutes.Makes 60.2x1 inch bars.
People Who Like This Dish 2
- clbacon Birmingham, AL
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔