Bok Bok QuicheFrom jgnat 3 years ago
- 2 tablespoons butter shopping list
- 3 scallions shopping list
- 1 clove garlic, put through a press shopping list
- 3 stalks bok choy shopping list
- 1/4 bell pepper shopping list
- 2 tablespoons parsley shopping list
- 1 tablespoon orageno shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 3/4 cups milk shopping list
- 2 cups shredded cheese (your favorites! I used mozzarella and cheddar) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Chop scallions fine.
- Heat butter in a pan and add scallions and garlic and cook until fragrant just starting to brown.
- In the meantime, chop Bok Choy and bell pepper fine. Add to the pan.
- Add two tablespoons parsley (from a tube works easily).
- Stir vegetables until the Bok Choy is wilted.
- Crush the orageno in your palms and spread over the vegetables.
- Beat the 4 eggs until frothy and vigorously stir in the milk. Stir in the shredded cheese. See Photo
- Using a large spoon, portion vegetables in to the muffin tin. I use silicon pans so no buttering is needed and they come out easily later.
- Using the same spoon, portion the egg mixture over the vegetables, filling nearly to the top. See Photo
- Bake in the oven for thirty minutes. The quiche will be slightly puffed and lightly browned.
- Use a knife along the edges to gently separate from the tin, and lift out carefully.
- Serve two quiche per guest. You may serve on a Bok choy leaf.
The Cookjgnat Edmonton, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!