Gingery Stuffed DatesFrom jgnat 1 year ago
How to make it
- simmer dates in orange juice and cinnamon until liquid is reduced by half See Photo
- spoon out dates on to a paper towel to cool, reserve the sweet and spicy liquid
- open each date along the pit line, and spoon in a bit of cream cheese See Photo
- top with a walnut quarter
- just before serving, dot a ginger snap with a bit of the reserved syrup, and top with the date. Your date snack is now safely anchored and your guests don't have to sticky their hands to enjoy this zesty treat.
The Cookjgnat Edmonton, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!