Lucie's Ruby Red And Caraway SaladFrom abermouse 3 years ago
- 8 oz Ruby red grapefruit sections , peeled. If you are a Costco member they have cups of these ready to use - so handy and great shopping list
- 1 whole avocado, divided into chunks or slices (optional) shopping list
- 4 cups Romaine or bibb lettuce shopping list
- Poppy seed or oil and vinegar dressing shopping list
- 1/4 tsp caraway seed - or to taste shopping list
How to make it
- You can either:
- A) Arrange lettuce and the fruit on individual plates and then garnish with caraway seeds and drizzle over the dressing
- - or-
- B) Put all ingredients into a big salad bowl and enough dressing to coat it and toss
- Chill for 30 minutes and serve - chilling is nice, this salad is best chilled.
- Its better than you can imagine, the caraway really is wonderful and its never failed to be perfect with almost any meal.
The Cookabermouse Louisville, KY
- Not added to any groups yet!