Gluten Free Chocolate Cherry - Fig GranolaFrom jo_jo_ba 1 year ago
- 10oz Mesa Sunrise® Flakes (approx. 7 cups) shopping list
- 1 cup millet puffs (or quinoa puffs) shopping list
- 1 tbsp tahini shopping list
- 1 tbsp agave nectar shopping list
- 3 tbsp cherry juice shopping list
- 1 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla shopping list
- ¼ cup dried sour cherries shopping list
- 6 dried figs, chopped shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350F and line a baking sheet with parchment or Silpat.
- In a bowl, toss together the cereals.
- Mix the tahini, agave, cherry juice, cocoa and vanilla in a cup and microwave until fluid.
- Add to the cereal mixture, stirring well to evenly coat everything.
- Spread in one even layer on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 25 minutes, then stir to break apart and bake a further 20-25 minutes until well browned and firm.
- Fold in the dried fruit and cool completely on the tray.
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!