Around The House Pasta BakeFrom WhatAHoot 3 years ago
- 1lb ground beef shopping list
- 1box of rotini pasta shopping list
- 1.5 bell peppers chopped shopping list
- 1 clove of garlic minced shopping list
- 1/4 cup of chopped onion shopping list
- italian seasoning shopping list
- Pinch of oregano shopping list
- red pepper flakes shopping list
- 1 Jar of pasta sauce shopping list
- 2 cups of shredded cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Boil noodles for 7-8 minutes or to where they are al dente. Drain and add to 9x13 pan.
- Cook meat. Drain off fat.
- Return meat to pan and toss in peppers, garlic, onion, and spices. Mix well. Cook until peppers have been heated through.
- In a 9x13 pan mix noodles, sauce, and meat mixture. Mix well.
- Add desired amount of cheese on top and place into oven.
- Cook for 30-35 minutes or until cheese has melted and the dish has been evenly cooked.
- We used 1/4 each of a red, green, and yellow pepper. You might want to also add some Italian sausage instead of the beef.
The CookWhatAHoot Nowhere, Us
The Rating1 people
- Not added to any groups yet!