Red Velvet Pineapple Upside Down CakeFrom ChefHowie 1 year ago
- 1/2 cup (1 stick of butter or margarine) shopping list
- 1 cup light brown sugar shopping list
- 1 20 oz can pineapple slices shopping list
- Green maraschino cherries shopping list
- 1 pkg Red Velvet cake mix shopping list
- 1 pkg 1 oz (4 serving) vanilla instant pudding & pie filling shopping list
- 3 large eggs shopping list
- 1 cup pineapple juice shopping list
- 1/4 cup water shopping list
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Place butter/margarine in 9x13 pan and melt in oven
- Add brown sugar to butter/margarine mix and spread evenly on bottom of pan
- Place pineapple rings on the bottom of the pan reserve juice.
- Place cherries in center of pineapple rings
- In a mixing bowl combine cake mix, pudding, eggs, pineapple juice, water and oil, blend per package instructions.
- Pour mix into pan and spread evenly.
- Bake 45 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool on wire rack 10 minutes, flip on to serving dish, serve with a dollop of whip cream.
The CookChefHowie Clarksburg, WV
- Not added to any groups yet!