Deconstructed Vegan LasagnaFrom jo_jo_ba 1 year ago
- 1 ½ lbs firm tofu, drained shopping list
- 1 tbsp vegan Parmesan (optional but recommended) shopping list
- 1/3 cup nutritional yeast shopping list
- 2 tbsp lemon juice shopping list
- 1 tsp garlic powder shopping list
- ¾ tsp onion powder shopping list
- 1 tsp basil shopping list
- 1 tsp oregano shopping list
- ¼ tsp fennel seed shopping list
- ½ tsp salt shopping list
- ¼ tsp black pepper shopping list
- ¼ cup minced parsley shopping list
- ¼ cup minced kalamata olives shopping list
- 3 cups low-sodium marinara sauce shopping list
- 1 lb Kamut® (or whole grain) spiral pasta, cooked and drained shopping list
- 2 cups shredded vegan mozzarella cheese (I used Daiya) shopping list
How to make it
- Mash tofu with vegan Parmesan, nutritional yeast, lemon juice, garlic powder, onion powder, basil, oregano, fennel, salt, pepper, parsley and olives See Photo. Cover and let stand 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 325F and grease a 9x13” dish.
- Stir the pasta, 1 cup of the mozzarella and 2 cups of the marinara into the tofu mixture.
- Spread mixture in the baking dish, pour over the remaining marinara sauce and sprinkle with remaining mozzarella.
- Bake, covered, 20 minutes, then uncover and bake 10 minutes longer.
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
Good To Freeze127 members
Comfort Foods770 members
Cooking For Food Allergies45 members
Original Recipes143 members
Fresh Food Cooking119 members
Special NeedsRestricted55 members
Eggless Cooking Egg Substitues50 members
No Sugar Low Sugar Cooking94 members