Zucchini & Tomato Summer Side DishFrom JoeyJoan 3 years ago
- 1 small to medium onion sliced in rings shopping list
- 1 TBS butter shopping list
- 4 cloves of garlic diced shopping list
- 1 lb zucchini sliced length wise in 1 inch slices. cut in half if very long shopping list
- 1/4 cup water, wine, or veg broth shopping list
- 1 cup garden fresh tomatoes cubed shopping list
- large handful of fresh basil shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- melt butter in saute pan over med high heat add onion and cook till translucent add in garlic and cook till aroma fills the kitchen about 1 minute add liquid and let cook for 1 minute. add zucchini and cook covered for about 5 minutes until zucchini is just starting to get tender. add tomatoes, salt pepper and basil ruffly torn. Lower heat to med low cover and simmer until the tomato is hot and the zucchini tender but not soggy.
- Serve over pasta or as a side dish
The CookJoeyJoan Burlington County, New Jersey
- Not added to any groups yet!