Honey Barbecue SauceFrom browneyegirl 1 year ago
- 1 medium onion, diced or one package onion soup mix shopping list
- 1 medium green pepper, diced (optional) shopping list
- 1 can (8 ounce) tomato sauce shopping list
- 1 cup ketchup or to your liking shopping list
- 1/2 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 2 tablespoons chili powder shopping list
- 2 teaspoons salt shopping list
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon black pepper shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard or 2 tablespoons yellow mustard shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika (optional) shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon celery seed (optional) shopping list
- 1/2 or 1 teaspoon cumin (optional) shopping list
- 1/2 to 1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce or liquid smoke shopping list
- 2 to 3 tablespoons lemon juice (optional) shopping list
- 4 tablespoons honey or to your liking shopping list
How to make it
- In a pan add all of the ingredients and cook and stir occasionaly until it feels like it's done (Making sure that the brown sugar dissolves).
- Store the sauce into an air tight jar or a air tight container and refrigerate till ready to use.
- Makes roughly about 5 to 7 cups.
People Who Like This Dish 1
- loveisforever Nowhere, Us
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔