Low Cal Peanut Cookie BitesFrom jo_jo_ba 7 months ago
- ¼ cup chickpea flour shopping list
- ¼ cup peanut flour shopping list
- 2 tbsp cornstarch shopping list
- 5 packets Truvia (or 4 tsp Spoonable) shopping list
- ¼ tsp baking powder shopping list
- ¼ tsp nutmeg shopping list
- pinch salt shopping list
- ½ tsp natural vanilla extract shopping list
- ⅓ cup unsweetened almond milk shopping list
- 1.5 oz chopped stevia-sweetened dark chocolate shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350F and line a baking sheet with parchment.
- In a bowl, combine the dry ingredients. Stir in vanilla, then stir in the almond milk a little at a time, until a dough forms. Mix in chocolate.
- Roll into 10 bite-sized balls and place on the tray. Press cookies down slightly with the back of a fork.
- Bake 10-12 minutes.
- Allow to cool before serving.