Carrot Cake GranolaFrom jo_jo_ba 10 months ago
- 2 cups large-flake rolled oats shopping list
- 1 ½ cups wheat germ shopping list
- ½ cup sunflower seeds shopping list
- ½ cup unsweetened shredded coconut shopping list
- ½ tsp cinnamon shopping list
- ¼ tsp nutmeg shopping list
- ½ tsp salt shopping list
- 4 medium coarsely grated carrots shopping list
- 3 tbsp canola oil shopping list
- ½ cup orange juice shopping list
- ⅓ cup brown sugar shopping list
- 2 tbsp agave nectar (or honey) shopping list
- 1 tbsp vanilla shopping list
- ⅓ cup raisins shopping list
- ¼ cup diced dried pineapple shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 325F and line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment or Silpat.
- Stir together the oats, wheat germ, sunflower seeds, coconut, cinnamon, nutmeg, salt and carrots in a large bowl.
- Whisk together the oil, orange juice, sugar, agave and vanilla in another bowl.
- Pour over the dry mixture, stirring well.
- Spread out on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 30 minutes, then gently stir the granola to break it into clusters.
- Bake 30 minutes longer.
- Stir in the raisins and pineapple.
- Cool completely on the sheet before transferring to an airtight container.
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!