Peppery Green BeansFrom tigressa 7 years ago
How to make it
- Trim ends from green beans, but leave whole.
- Slice capsicums lengthwise into strips
- Slice onion.
- Melt butter in pan on medium/high heat.
- Toss in veggies.
- Squeeze 1/2 lemon or a splash or two of lemon juice.
- Crack lots of pepper and sea salt; you decide.
- Saute for about 8 minutes or until onion is slightly opaque.
- I served this with broiled garlic chicken fillets over a bed of white sushi rice. It was low calorie and low glycemic index (G.I.)!
The Cooktigressa Lansdowne, VA
- Not added to any groups yet!