Wet Style JambalayaFrom dmajor 7 months ago
- 3 cups cooked rice shopping list
- 1 cup sliced sausage shopping list
- 1 cup cooked, chopped chicken( using a store bought roasted chicken is great here) I added more sausage and leftout the chicken shopping list
- 1 cup cubed smoked ham shopping list
- 1 regular size can chicken broth shopping list
- 3 tablespoons butter shopping list
- 1 cup chopped onions shopping list
- 1 cup chopped celery shopping list
- 1/4 green bell pepper, chopped shopping list
- 1 small can tomato paste shopping list
- A few dashes garlic salt shopping list
- Tablespoon Zatarans garlic and herb spice shopping list
- 3 cloves minced garlic shopping list
- Teaspoon dried parsley shopping list
How to make it
- In large pan, melt butter.
- Add onions, garlic, celery, and bell pepper.
- Stir over med high heat and cook three to four minutes.
- Stir in meat and cook a few minutes longer.
- Add remaining ingredients ( except rice) and lower heat to med low and let simmer 20 minutes( I do this whilethe rice is cooking)
- stir in rice and cook five minutes.
The Cookdmajor Slidell, LA
- Not added to any groups yet!