Cracker Jack BreadFrom jo_jo_ba 9 months ago
- ⅓ cup warm water shopping list
- ⅓ cup warm milk shopping list
- ½ tbsp instant yeast shopping list
- 2 packets Pure Via Turbinado and stevia Blend (or 2 tsp brown sugar) shopping list
- 2 tbsp honey shopping list
- ½ tsp salt shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 2 tbsp melted butter shopping list
- 1 ½ cups whole wheat bread flour shopping list
- 1 cup all purpose flour shopping list
- 0.6 oz popped kettle corn, run through a food processor until fine shopping list
- ⅓ cup chopped peanuts shopping list
How to make it
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the dough hook, combine the flours, yeast and Pure Via.
- Add the water, milk, honey, salt, egg and butter.
- Knead for 10 minutes on medium speed. Add the kettle corn and peanuts and knead a further 5 minutes.
- Cover and let rest 40 minutes.
- Deflate dough and turn out onto a lightly floured surface.
- Shape into a loaf and place in a lightly greased 9x5” loaf pan.
- Cover and let rise 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes or until loaves are golden brown.