Samosa BowlFrom jo_jo_ba 2 years ago
- 250g cauliflower, chopped shopping list
- 85g red-skinned potato, diced shopping list
- ¼ tsp fennel seed shopping list
- ½ tsp cumin shopping list
- ¼ tsp cinnamon shopping list
- ½ tsp brown mustard seeds shopping list
- ¼ tsp turmeric shopping list
- ½ tsp coriander seed shopping list
- ¼ tsp fenugreek seeds shopping list
- Pinch cayenne shopping list
- ¼ small onion, diced shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, diced shopping list
- 1 tsp fresh grated ginger shopping list
- Pinch salt shopping list
- ¼ cup frozen peas shopping list
- 1 tbsp lemon juice shopping list
- 60g firm tofu, drained, pressed and crumbled shopping list
- 4 baby carrots, diced shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 400F.
- Spread the cauliflower and potato on a baking sheet, sprinkle with salt and roast for 20 minutes, until cooked through.
- Meanwhile, in large skillet sprayed with cooking spray or spritz oil, fry fennel seed, cumin, cinnamon, mustard seeds, turmeric, coriander, fenugreek and cayenne 1 minute.
- Add onion, garlic, ginger and salt; fry until softened, about 3 minutes.
- Stir in potato mixture and peas. Stir in lemon juice and serve.
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
Gluten Free No Wheat240 members
Eat Light Healthy456 members
Cooking For Food Allergies45 members
The Incredible Allergens8 members
Garlic Lovers460 members
Original Recipes143 members
Fresh Food Cooking119 members
Special NeedsRestricted55 members
Eggless Cooking Egg Substitues50 members