Bacon Chicken Bbq PizzaFrom Beshy74 2 years ago
- 1 Refrigerated pizza crust shopping list
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese shopping list
- 1/2 cup three cheese blend (cheddar included) shopping list
- 1/4 cup or more of favorite bbq sauce (I use sweet baby rays original) shopping list
- 1/2 lb. cooked bacon shopping list
- 1/2 lb. frozen grilled chicken pieces (saute in pan til done) shopping list
- 3 chopped green onions shopping list
How to make it
- Pre-bake pizza crust for 8 minutes in oven at 350 F.
- Spread bbq sauce over crust. Assemble rest of toppings all over pizza.
- Sprinkle cheese on top. Add green onions.
- Bake for another 8 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Voila! Yum Yum Yum!
The CookBeshy74 Twin Lakes, WI
- Not added to any groups yet!