Eggplant With Spicy Peanut Soy DressingFrom twohot 9 months ago
- Ingredients shopping list
- 5-6 SUNSET® Baby eggplants (1.75 lbs) shopping list
- vegetable oil shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- Spicy peanut Soy Dressing shopping list
- 3 Tbsp creamy peanut butter shopping list
- 1 Tbsp each finely minced garlic and ginger shopping list
- 2 Tbsp fresh lime juice shopping list
- 1 tsp sugar shopping list
- 3 Tbsp soy sauce shopping list
- 1/2 tsp Asian chili paste shopping list
- 2 Tbsp vegetable oil shopping list
- - shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat an oven to 400 degrees F.
- Cut the stem off each eggplant. Then quarter each eggplant lengthwise. Place eggplant wedges on a lightly greased baking sheet. Brush or drizzle eggplant lightly with oil on each side. Sprinkle with salt. Bake for about 18-20 minutes or until tender.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl whisk together the dressing ingredients until smooth. Place the cooked eggplant on a platter and drizzle with the dressing. Garnish with sliced green onion if desired. Serve warm or cold.
The Cooktwohot Montreal, CANDADA
- Not added to any groups yet!