Baked Rosé Bowties With Turkey And PeasFrom jo_jo_ba 11 months ago
- 1 box (~14 oz) whole wheat farfalle pasta shopping list
- 1 cup frozen peas (no need to thaw) shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups chopped cooked turkey shopping list
- 3/4 cup herb and garlic Ever Variable Cooking Creme (or store-bought Cooking Creme) shopping list
- 2 tbsp tomato paste shopping list
- 1/3 cup 1% milk shopping list
- 3 tbsp grated Parmesan shopping list
- 3 tbsp panko breadcrumbs shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 350F and lightly grease a 9" pan or casserole dish.
- In a large pot of salted water, cook pasta 7 minutes.
- Add peas and cook 1 minute. Drain and return to pot, stir in turkey.
- Add Ever Variable Cooking Creme, tomato paste, milk and Parmesan. Stir over very low heat until sauce is well incorporated through the pasta mixture.
- Scoop into the casserole dish and sprinkle with Panko.
- Bake 10 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
Comfort Foods770 members
Original Recipes143 members
Eggless Cooking Egg Substitues50 members
No Sugar Low Sugar Cooking94 members
Family Favourites134 members
The Art Of Healthy Living58 members
Nut Free5 members
Good For Your Soul Food30 members
Home Cooking58 members