Ever - Variable Cooking CremeFrom jo_jo_ba 4 months ago
How to make it
- Combine the ingredients in a small saucepot over medium-low heat.
- Cook, stirring, until melted and smooth (you may need a touch more buttermilk for consistency, I found 1/2 cup was perfect).
- Stir in flavourings, if desired.
- This will keep in the fridge for as long as the buttermilk's shelf life.
- Italian: 1 tsp oregano + 1 tsp basil + ½ tsp garlic powder + ½ tsp parsley
- Southwest: ½ tbsp taco seasoning + 2 sundried tomatoes, minced
- Roasted Garlic: 6 cloves roasted garlic, pureed
- Greek: ½ tbsp dried dill, 1 tsp oregano, 1 tsp lemon zest