White Chocolate Limoncello CheesecakeFrom LaylaGene 3 months ago
- 6-8 graham crackers, roughly broken up shopping list
- 2/3 cup quick-cooking oats shopping list
- 6 tbsp. unsalted butter, melted shopping list
- 3 tbsp. brown sugar shopping list
- 2 (8 oz.) packages reduced-fat cream cheese shopping list
- 1/3 cup all-natural granulated sugar shopping list
- 1/3 cup Tessora limoncello shopping list
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 1 cup white chocolate chips [or 1 bar of white chocolate, broken into small chunks] shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350*
- In food processor, add your roughly broken up graham crackers, oats, and brown sugar. Blend until resembles smooth, fine crumbs. Add half your melted butter into the food processor and briefly pulse. Add remainder and repeat. Pulse until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- In your ungreased pan (regular pie dish, 8x8, or circular cake pan) press your graham cracker crumbs to the bottom in an even layer and bake for 12 minutes at 350*. Remove from oven and set aside.
- Meanwhile, in a medium mixing bowl, add cream cheese, vanilla, and sugar. Beat with electric mixer until ingredients are well combined and sugar is completely dissolved. Add eggs and beat until combined. Add Tessora Limoncello (see notes) to your mixture and gently beat until all contents are well combined
- Gently stir in white chocolate chips/chunks.
- Pour cream cheese mixture into partially baked crust. Bake for 30-35 minutes until cheesecake is set. Let cool completely, cover, and chill for at least a couple hours before serving.
The CookLaylaGene Nowhere, Us
- Not added to any groups yet!