Meat SauceFrom browneyegirl 1 year ago
- vegetable oil or your choice of oil shopping list
- 1 1/2 pounds lean ground beef, lean ground turkey or your choice of meat shopping list
- 1 large red bell pepper, diced shopping list
- 1 large green bell pepper, diced shopping list
- 1 large onion, diced shopping list
- 1 large can tomato sauce or your choice of pasta sauce shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt or to your taste shopping list
- 1 teaspoon black pepper or to your taste shopping list
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder or to your taste shopping list
- 1 teaspoon chili powder or to your taste (optional) shopping list
- any other seasonings you may like to add shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups pasta noodles of your choice shopping list
- shredded cheddar cheese or any shredded cheese you would like to use shopping list
How to make it
- In a skillet, heat enough oil and saute the peppers and onion until softened.
- Add the meat and stir until cooked.Drain any excess fat (I tend to rinse in hot water to get any excess fat off from the meat).
- Stir in the tomato sauce or pasta sauce.Lower the heat and simmer for about 15 to 30 minutes to blend all the flavors together.
- Cook pasta noodles according to the package (Box).Drain any excess water.
- Add enough of the cooked pasta noodles into a bowl, add enough of the meat sauce and sprinkle enough of the cheese.
People Who Like This Dish 1
- loveisforever Nowhere, Us
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔