Healthy Chicken MeatballsFrom eyliable 5 months ago
How to make it
- Mix all ingredients together well, and use your hands to shape into meatballs (or go for larger patties/rissoles if you'd rather).
- Place evenly onto a pyrex baking dish, ensuring they're not touching one another too much.
- Bake in a moderate oven, turning once to help a nice even colouring.
- Alternatively, they hold together well on the stove top in a frying pan.
- Serve with rice and veggies, or dip into chilli sauce for an appetiser. These also make a nice alternate to a burger pattie.
The Cookeyliable Wonderland, AU
- Not added to any groups yet!