Venison Bacon BurgersFrom jadkins1711 1 year ago
- Ingredients: shopping list
- 6 slices bacon, minced shopping list
- 2 tablespoons olive oil shopping list
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic shopping list
- 2 shallots, minced shopping list
- 2 pounds ground venison shopping list
- 1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- 1 egg, beaten to mix shopping list
- 6 hamburger buns shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Cook bacon in a skillet over medium heat until browned and crispy. Pour bacon and grease into a heatproof bowl and allow to cool. Heat olive oil in skillet then add garlic and shallots. Cook and stir until softened, about 3 minutes; then add to bacon.
- 2. Once cool, mix in venison, Worcestershire sauce, parsley, salt, pepper, and egg until evenly combined. Refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- 3. Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat.
- 4. Shape the mixture into 6 patties and grill to desired doneness. Serve on toasted hamburger buns with your favorite toppings.
People Who Like This Dish 0
- jadkins1711 Huntington, West Virginia
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookjadkins1711 Huntington, West Virginia
- Not added to any groups yet!