Mexican Flag GuacamoleFrom jo_jo_ba 2 years ago
- Flesh of 1 large, ripe (Haas) avocado shopping list
- 1 tbsp lemon juice shopping list
- 2 tbsp non-fat, plain Greek yoghurt shopping list
- pinch black pepper shopping list
- 1/4 tsp salt shopping list
- 1 plum tomato, diced shopping list
- 2 tbsp minced green onion shopping list
- 1/2 tbsp minced chives (I like garlic chives) shopping list
How to make it
- In a bowl, mash the avocado, lemon juice, yoghurt, pepper and salt until creamy but not all-the-way smooth.
- Fold in the tomato, green onion and chives.
- Press a layer of plastic wrap directly onto the surface of the guacamole and chill at least 1 hour.
- Bring out 20-30 minutes before serving.