Creamy Bacon & Sun Dried Tomato Chicken:From ditty 1 year ago
- * 4 chicken breast fillets, cut into strips shopping list
- * Half cup semi-dried tomatoes, halved shopping list
- * 6 rashers bacon, cut into strips shopping list
- * 1 tub (250g/8oz) Philadelphia Cream for cooking (normal cream works if you can't find any but this cream is ideal as it's impossible to curdle when cooking) shopping list
How to make it
- In a nonstick pan, brown the chicken, turning once, 4-5 minutes. Add the bacon and brown. Add the tomatoes and season, then toss to combine. Add the cream and simmer until slightly thickened 4 -5 minutes.
- Serve warm over a bed of rice, soft polenta or steamed vegetables.
- Tip: You can use carnation cream, normal cream and zymil cream if you prefer. Philly cream for cooking is NOT the same as PHILLY Cream Cheese.
The Cookditty Brisbane, AU
- Not added to any groups yet!