Almond Butter CookiesFrom CaraSings 2 years ago
- 1 C. butter shopping list
- 1¼ C. sugar shopping list
- 1 egg, beaten shopping list
- ½ tsp. vanilla extract shopping list
- ½ tsp. almond extract shopping list
- 2 ½ C. flour shopping list
- ½ tsp. baking soda shopping list
- ½ tsp. cream of tarter shopping list
- approximately 1/2-3/4 cup whole raw almonds shopping list
How to make it
- Cream butter and sugar together.
- Beat in egg and extracts.
- Sift dry ingredients together.
- Beat dry ingredients into butter and sugar mixture thoroughly.
- Chill one hour.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Form into ½ inch balls, press almond into center and bake at 350 for 8-10 minutes (longer if balls are bigger). Do not brown.
- Leave on cookie sheet for a few minutes before moving to cooling rack.
- Makes approximately 4 dozen small cookies.
- ** I generally add an additional 1/4 cup of flour to reduce spreading.