Cedar Plank Salmon With White SauceFrom mrcooksalot 2 years ago
- 2 10oz pieces of smoked Atlantic Salmon shopping list
- 1 cedar plank shopping list
- 3 TBS butter shopping list
- 3 TBS flour shopping list
- 1/2 cup warm milk shopping list
- 1/2 cup white wine shopping list
- 2 Garlic cloves shopping list
- 1 TBS capers shopping list
- Salt and Pepper to taste shopping list
- 1 TBS Olive oil shopping list
- Salmon Dry Rub Seasoning shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Soak Cedar plank for 20 min in the sink. Place the marinaded Salmon skin down on the center of the board. Start the Grill on med high heat or set the traeger on 350 when the grill is ready place Salmon on the fire for 20 min or until fish flakes easy with a fork
- 2. Prepare the salmon, wash, pat dry with a paper towel apply a light coat of olive oil on the fish then a fair amount of Salmon rub to coat. Let rest for 1hr min.
- 3. White Sauce
- In a small skillet melt the Butter whisk in the Flour add the warm Milk and Wine continue whisking until the sauce thickens adding in the Garlic and Capers.
- Salt and Pepper to taste.
- Adjust the thickness of the sauce with milk or wine
- Drizzle sauce over the top of the Salmon to your desired amount.
- I serve aside Rice Pilaf And a Strawberry Spinach Feta Salad.
The Cookmrcooksalot Denver, U.S.A.
- Not added to any groups yet!