A1 Steak Sauce CloneFrom tuilelaith 2 weeks ago
- 1/2 cup cold water shopping list
- 1/4 cup raisins shopping list
- 1/2 cup aged balsamic vinegar shopping list
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1/4 cup ketchup shopping list
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard (no substitutes!) shopping list
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper shopping list
- 1 garlic clove, cut in half but not crushed shopping list
How to make it
- Put all ingredients into a small pan and bring to a low simmer.
- Simmer over low heat for 15 minutes.
- Strain into a bowl by pouring through a fine mesh strainer, pushing raisins with the back of a spoon to release all juices.
- Allow to cool completely before seasoning to taste with salt and pepper.
- It tastes different when its hot.
- Enjoy with your favorite steak!
The Cooktuilelaith Columbia, MO
- Not added to any groups yet!