Merry Berry CookiesFrom jo_jo_ba 1 year ago
- ½ cup melted butter shopping list
- ½ cup canola oil shopping list
- 1 ¼ cups sugar shopping list
- 1 cup berry jam, warmed until runny (I used Xyla Mountain Berry Jam) shopping list
- 5 oz low fat silken tofu shopping list
- 2 ½ cups flour shopping list
- 1 cup oat flour shopping list
- ½ tsp baking soda shopping list
- ½ tsp salt shopping list
- ¼ tsp cardamom shopping list
- ½ cup quick oats (not instant) shopping list
- ⅓ cup purple, pink or red decorating / sanding sugar shopping list
How to make it
- In a food processor, puree the butter, oil, sugar, jam and tofu until smooth.
- Add flours, baking soda, salt, cardamom and oats, pulse in to combine thoroughly.
- Wrap dough in plastic and chill at least 2 hours, preferably overnight.
- Preheat the oven to 350F and line baking sheets with parchment.
- Place decorating sugar in a shallow dish and set aside.
- Form dough into walnut-sized balls, then roll the balls in the sugar. Place on the baking sheet.
- With the bottom of a lightly greased glass, flatten the dough balls slightly.
- Bake, one sheet at a time, for 12 minutes
- Cool 5 minutes on the cookie sheet, and then transfer them to a wire rack to finish cooling.
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
Sweet Tooth446 members
Good To Freeze127 members
Cooking For Food Allergies45 members
Christmas All Year182 members
Eggless Cooking Egg Substitues50 members
Holiday Cookie Swappers222 members
Unusual Combinations82 members
All Holidays135 members
School Lunches And Snacks76 members
Low Fat And Fabulous111 members