Raw Vegan Cake (cheese Cake)From GunsPeanuts 1 month ago
- 4 dates shopping list
- 4 tbsp of oat bran shopping list
- a pinch of salt shopping list
- 1 spoon of peanut butter shopping list
- 1 small avocado shopping list
- 1 tbsp of lemon juice shopping list
- 1 cup of soy yogurt shopping list
- 1 tsp of maple syrup shopping list
- 4 strawberries (or 2 tbsp of strawberry jam) shopping list
- 1 date shopping list
How to make it
- Melt the peanut butter or you can leave it a few hours out of the fridge.
- Pit the dates and then slice them into thin slices.
- Then mix all the ingredients of the base, until the dough is compact.
- Put the dough in a small pan and press it.
- Mash the pulp of Advocate and add yogurt, lemon juice, maple syrup and a pinch of salt. Mash until the cream is firm and compact.
- For the topping, blend 4 strawberries and a date.
- let rest in the fridge least for two 2 hours