Chocolate Chip Lentil CookiesFrom jo_jo_ba 2 years ago
- ¼ cup non-hydrogenated shortening shopping list
- ¼ cup coconut oil shopping list
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed shopping list
- 8 packets xylitol shopping list
- Homemade Ener G Egg Replacer for 1 egg, prepared (or your favourite egg replacer) shopping list
- 1 tbsp vanilla shopping list
- ½ cup pureed lentils (from about 2/3 cup cooked) shopping list
- 1 cup flour shopping list
- 1 cup oat flour shopping list
- ¼ tsp nutmeg shopping list
- ½ tsp salt shopping list
- ½ tbsp baking powder shopping list
- ¾ cup miniature chocolate chips (ideally bittersweet) shopping list
- ½ cup large chocolate chips (ideally bittersweet) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat your oven to 375°F and line baking sheets with parchment or SilPat.
- Cream together the shortening, coconut oil, sugar and xylitol.
- Add the egg replacer, vanilla and lentil puree, beating in thoroughly.
- Add the dry ingredients (except chips) and mix to combine - do not beat, but there should be no visible flour.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Drop tablespoons of dough 1-2” apart.
- Bake 9-10 minutes. Cool on the sheet.
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
Sweet Tooth447 members
Good To Freeze128 members
Holiday Cookie Swappers222 members
Unusual Combinations82 members
School Lunches And Snacks76 members
The Art Of Healthy Living58 members
Nut Free5 members
Good For Your Soul Food30 members
The Holiday Dessert Table124 members