~ It Takes Two ~From 22566 2 months ago
- ~ A Shot in the dark ~ shopping list
- One Shot of 'Espresso' shopping list
- One Scoop of 'Vanilla Ice Cream' shopping list
- ~ Delight ~ shopping list
- 4 Cups Sugar shopping list
- 1 and 1/4 Cups Cornstarch shopping list
- 1 teaspoon Cream of Tartar shopping list
- 4 and 1/4 Cups of Water shopping list
- 1 Tablespoon freshly squeezed Meyer Lemon Juice shopping list
- 1 and 1/2 Tablespoons Rosewater...you can make your own from red roses shopping list
- 1 Cup Confectioners Sugar shopping list
- Oil shopping list
How to make it
- ~ A Shot in the dark ~
- Pour the brew over the ice cream...and...ENJOY!
- Extravagantly simple,yet so amazingly delicious...sip the hot smooth brew,and then sail into the cool thick layer of creamy ice cream...
- ~ Delight ~
- Oil a nine inch pan with the oil,then line the pan with parchment paper and then oil the paper as well.
- Apply the sugar,one and one half cups of water,and lemon juice in a pan over heat until the sugar dissolves...allow to boil and then simmer until your candy thermometer is at the correct degree.Remove from the heat and set aside for a short while.
- Combine one cup of corn starch,remaining water,and cream of tartar in a pan,apply the heat,and stir until there is no lumps and the mixture begins to boil...You need to stop stirring when the mixture takes on a sticky consistency.
- Introduce the the sugar mixture to this and stir non stop for about five minutes.Lower the heat and allow to simmer for one hour,stirring about now and again.
- Once the mixture has become a beautiful golden color,stir in the deep crimsom of the rosewater,turning the mixture into a lovely hue of color.
- Pour mixture into the prepared pan,level out,and allow to cool overnight.
- Once morning has taken a break...sift together the confectioners sugar and the remainder of the cornstarch.
- Topple the 'Delight' over a clean counter or table and cut into one inch pieces.
- Dust the 'Delight' in the confectioners sugar mixture.
- Store with parchment between.
People Who Like This Dish 0
- 22566 TX
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cook22566 TX
- Not added to any groups yet!