Harvest Ragout - Filled Zucchini MarrowFrom jo_jo_ba 11 months ago
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Spread crushed tomatoes over the bottom of a 9” pan.
- Place each hollowed zucchini piece upright on the tomatoes, season with salt and pepper and set aside See Photo
- Spoon filling into each zucchini “hollow”, slightly overfilling the cups (the filling cooks down slightly). See Photo
- Cover pans with foil and bake 25 minutes, then uncover, top with shavings of Parmigano-Reggiano and bake another 20 minutes, until zucchini is tender.
- Let stand 5 minutes before serving alongside lemon-herb rice or couscous.