Steph's Mom's Alfredo Sauce !From lovetolaughalot 2 years ago
How to make it
- Melt butter in a medium saucepan over medium low heat.
- Add half and half and simmer for 5 minutes.
- then add garlic and cheese and whisk quickly, heating through.
- Stir in parsley and serve over cooked Pasta of choice.
- You could add canned mushrooms if you want.
- You could also use milk and a little cornstarch instead of half and half.
- I also made this recipe and added cooked chicken. Grind a little fresh pepper on top and it will make you want to slap your momma!
The Cooklovetolaughalot Lexington, SC
- Not added to any groups yet!