Thai Spring RollFrom ezythaicooking 6 years ago
- * 300g medium-sized prawns, peeled, deveined and chopped shopping list
- * 300g minced pork shopping list
- * 1/4 cup Shitake mushroom, sliced thinkly shopping list
- * 3 garlic cloves shopping list
- * 1 tablespoon fresh coriander roots, coarsely chopped shopping list
- * 1/4 teaspoon black peppercorns shopping list
- * 2 teaspoon sugar shopping list
- * 1 carrot, peeled and grated shopping list
- * 2 tablespoon chopped spring onion shopping list
- * 3 teaspoon fish sauce shopping list
- * 12 sheets frozen spring roll pastry shopping list
- * vegetable oil for deep frying shopping list
- Ingredients for Spring roll Dipping Sauce : shopping list
- * 1/4 cup sugar shopping list
- * 1/4 cup water shopping list
- * 1/2 cup vinegar shopping list
- * 2 tablespoons fish sauce shopping list
- * 1/4 teaspoon red chile flakes shopping list
- * 2 tablespoons chopped coriander leaves shopping list
- * 2 tablespoons chopped peanuts shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Finley chop prawns and place in a medium bowl. Pound peppercorns, garlic and coriander roots into a coarse paste.
- 2. Then add prawns, minced pork, carrot, mushroom, chopped spring onion, and fish sauce. Mix together thoroughly. Divide misture into 12 equal portions.
- 3. Position a spring roll sheet with a corner facing you. Shape a portion of mixture into a 10cm log and place it at a corner nearest to you. Roll up pastry to enclose filling, folding in sides as you go. Brush top corner with a little water to seal. Repeat with remaining mixture and spring roll sheets.
- 4. Heat oil in wok until hot. Cook spring rolls until golden and cooked through (about 5 minutes).
- 5. Drain on paper towl. Serve immediately with spring roll dipping sauce.
- Spring Roll Dipping Sauce Preparations :
- 1. Heat water in a saucepan until boiling, then add sugar, and vinegar.
- 2. Remove from heat and add fish sauce and chile flakes.
- 3. Transfer to a dipping saucer and mix in coriander and peanuts.
- Thai Recipe by : EzyThaiCooking.com
People Who Like This Dish 28
The Cookezythaicooking Thailand, TH
- Not added to any groups yet!