Hawaiian FruitcakeFrom leigh561 9 years ago
- 2 cups sugar shopping list
- 2 cups flour shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 2 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1 - 20 oz. can of crushed pineapple with syrup shopping list
- 1 cup flaked coconut shopping list
- 1 cup chopped macadamia nuts shopping list
- Topping shopping list
- 1/4 pound margarine or butter shopping list
- 1 - 8 oz. cream cheese shopping list
- 1 1/2 cup powder sugar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
How to make it
- Mix all ingredients together
- pour into a 9X13 inch pan or 6 small loaf pans, sprayed with cooking spray of your choice.
- Bake at 350 degrees, 35 to 40 minutes.
- If you use the small loaf pans, they should be ready in about 20 minutes, but check with a toothpick to see if the cakes are done.
- Mix all ingredients at high speed
- Spread on COOLED CAKES.
People Who Like This Dish 12
- julien Charlotte, NC
- ppryor Ovilla, Texas
- mimig623 Atlanta, GA
- bluebutterfly Victorville, CA
- cdntammyjo Collingwood, CA
- imhungry Northern, OH
- minitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
- muffinmom Woodbridge, VA
- sweetthing1953 Sharpsburg, GA
- clbacon Birmingham, AL
- Plus 2 othersFrom around the world!