Fried ladys finger in yoghurtFrom maddie 8 years ago
- Lady`s finger(Vendakka/ okra) - 100 gm shopping list
- coconut - 1/2 cup shopping list
- Green Chillies- 2 nos shopping list
- mustard seeds - 3/4 tsp shopping list
- Jeera - 1 tsp shopping list
- Dry red chillies - 1-2 (as per taste) shopping list
- mustard and Urad Dal for tempering shopping list
- curry leaves - few shopping list
- yogurt - 1 cup shopping list
- salt to taste shopping list
- oil - 1 tbsp shopping list
How to make it
- For all lady's finger recipes first wash and neatly wipe. It is important it to be dry before you chop them. Next thinly slice the lady's finger.
- Fry the lady's finger until it turns crispy and light brown.
- Coarsely grind the coconut, green chillies, jeera and some mustard.
- Add this paste to yogurt and mix well. Then add the fried Lady's finger and salt and mix well.
- Heat oil in a pan. Add some Red chillies, mustard, curry leaves and urad dal.
- Add it to the mixture.
The Cookmaddie Bangalore, IN
- Not added to any groups yet!