Chicken Mexican CrockpotFrom itsajourney 7 years ago
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup shopping list
- 1 can of cream of chicken soup shopping list
- 1 cup of sour cream shopping list
- 1/2 cup of diced onion shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- 12 flour tortillas, each torn into 6-8 pieces shopping list
- 3-4 cups of cubed, cooked chicken shopping list
- 7 oz jar of salsa shopping list
- 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1-2 diced jalapenos (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- In a bowl, combine soups, sour cream, onion, and 1 1/2 cups of cheese.
- Place 1/3 of each of the following in layer in the slow cooker: torn tortillas, soup mixture, chicken, and salsa. Repeat layers twice again.
- Cover and cook on Low for 4-5 hours (do not cook on high)
- Stir and sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup of cheese. Cover and cook on Low for another 15 minutes
- Serve with tortilla chips, lettuce, black olives, and sour cream - or your favorite taco toppings...