Nicks EnchiladasFrom pacifickle 9 years ago
- 3 grilled chicken breasts, salt-and-peppered (optional) shopping list
- 1 can black beans, with salt, pepper and garlic powder to taste shopping list
- 1 can pinto beans shopping list
- 1 can mild enchilada sauce shopping list
- 1 can medium enchilada sauce shopping list
- 6 oz. sour cream shopping list
- 2 cups shredded cheese shopping list
- 10 taco-size tortillas shopping list
- 1 can rotel (regular or milder flavor) shopping list
- 9x13 glass baking pan shopping list
How to make it
- Drain and smash beans.
- Add salt, pepper, and garlic powder to taste.
- Add Rotel to beans to make filling.
- If using chicken, shred chicken into bite-sized chunks.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Put filling, a litte cheese and chicken into tortillas.
- Roll each tortilla into a "closed taco" and put into baking pan.
- Repeat until baking pan is filled with 2 rows of 5 "closed tacos."
- Mix sour cream with mild and medium enchilada sauces.
- Pour all of the sauce on top of "closed tacos."
- Sprinkle rest of cheese on top of the sauce.
- Cook for 40 minutes at 350 degrees.
The Cookpacifickle Austin, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!