Crockpot Pulled PorkFrom floridasunshine 9 years ago
How to make it
- First you want to slice one onion and place in crockpot.
- Then put in the roast and cover with the other onion, sliced.
- Addin the ginger ale.
- Cover this and let this cook on LOW for about approx. 12 hours.
- Now remove the meat, strain and save the onions getting rid of all liquid.
- Then with your hands, shred the meat, discarding any remaining fat, bones or skin. Most of the fat will have melted away.
- Next return the shredded meat and the onions to the crockpot, stir in the barbecue sauce. Continue to cook for aprox. 6 hours on LOW.
- You can serve with hamburger buns or rolls and additional barbecue sauce. This freezes well.
People Who Like This Dish 99
The Cookfloridasunshine Berkeley, CA
The Rating5 people
This recipe is amazingly easy and the pork is so incredibly tender and moist. I am by far the worst meat/roast cook in the entire world, and this made me look like I'm a pro. This recipe will be put in the "family" recipe box. A couple of notes of...moredashby in Rohnert Park loved it
I have been craving BBQ pulled pork but wanted to make it my self.
It was easier than I thought. It was really good.nechysweet in Ft Lauderdale loved it
Turned out excellent!!! Brought this in to work and I got great reviews on it. Thank you so much for such a great recipe!!lorialehmann in Detroit Lakes loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!