Hot Wing Flavored Chicken with Ranch DipFrom coffeebean53 9 years ago
- 2 tablespoons hot-pepper sauce, or to taste shopping list
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice shopping list
- 2 teaspoons olive oil shopping list
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 4 ounces each), all shopping list
- visible fat discarded shopping list
- vegetable oil spray shopping list
- 1 cup cornflake crumbs (about 2 cups flakes) shopping list
- 1/4 cup fat-free or light sour cream shopping list
- 1/4 cup low-fat buttermilk shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon dried dillweed, crumbled shopping list
How to make it
- In a large shallow bowl, stir together the hot-pepper sauce, lemon juice, and olive oil. Add the chicken and turn to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes to 8 hours, turning occasionally if longer than 30 minutes. Discard the marinade.
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Lightly spray an 8-inch square baking pan with vegetable oil spray.
- Put the cornflake crumbs on a plate. Turn the chicken to coat both sides. Transfer to the baking pan. Lightly spray the top of the chicken with vegetable oil spray. Bake for 30 minutes, or until the chicken is no longer pink in the center and the coating is crisp. Transfer to a serving plate.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, whisk together the remaining ingredients. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve. Spoon the sauce over the chicken or use as a dipping sauce.
The Cookcoffeebean53 Charlotte, NC
- Not added to any groups yet!