Crockpot Coconut ChickenFrom floridasunshine 6 years ago
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves shopping list
- 1 (14 oz) can of coconut milk shopping list
- 3 peeled and chopped medium potatoes shopping list
- 1 (10 oz) package o thawed frozen peas shopping list
- 2-3 tbsp. of toasted flaked coconut shopping list
- 1 medium sliced onion shopping list
- 1 tbsp.of vegetable oil shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. of salt shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. of black pepper shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp. of curry powder (or to taste) shopping list
- 1 tsp. of hot sauce (optional, more if desired) shopping list
- 1 c. of chicken broth shopping list
How to make it
- First you heat oil in a medium frypan. over medium flame
- Then you can add in chicken breasts and brown on both sides.
- Now add potatoes and onion into the crockpot.
- Then place chicken breasts on top.
- Next you can combine coconut milk, salt, pepper, curry powder, hot sauce and chicken broth in a bowl and stir thoroughly.
- You can add all this to the crockpot.
- Then cover and cook on low approx. 6 to 8 hours.
- Now about one half hour before serving, add peas on top of chicken mixture.
- Stir thoroughly.
- Serve over rice or Asian noodles, if desired
People Who Like This Dish 25
The Cookfloridasunshine Berkeley, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!