VERY EASY TOMATO ASPICFrom strix_varia 7 years ago
- 2 small packages lemon Jello shopping list
- 2 ½ cups boiling water shopping list
- 2 (8 oz.) cans Hunt’s Special tomato sauce with tomato bits (may sub. 1 can shopping list
- seasoned sauce and 1 can diced tomatoes) shopping list
- 2 T. cider vinegar shopping list
- ½ t. salt shopping list
- ½ t. seasoned salt shopping list
- Chopped celery and/or chopped artichoke hearts (as desired) shopping list
How to make it
- Dissolve Jell-O in water. Add all but celery and artichokes, which you add when partially jelled.
- Serve with ranch dressing on the side.
The Cookstrix_varia Louisville, KY
- Not added to any groups yet!